Blue Heron CPAs is a CPA accounting firm that offers tax preparation, bookkeeping, tax consulting services and more!
Blue Heron's bookeeping services provide small businesses with the resources, education, and advocacy they need to comply with tax laws, reduce their tax liability, and grow their business.
“Hiring a tax professional to prepare your small business taxes is one of the best investments you can make. A qualified tax professional will have the knowledge and experience to help you save money on your taxes and avoid costly mistakes.” – The National Federation of Independent Business
Every company is different and many companies have unique needs. Our pricing reflects that reality.
Our minimum price starts at $170/month for sole proprietors and $300/month for Partnerships and S Corporations. Prices vary based on the following:
- Multiple Bank Accounts
- Revenue Platform
- Number of Employees
- Total Expenses
- Services Requested
Standard Bookkeeping Services
Signup for Services
- Categorization of Expenses
- Monthly Statement Reporting
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Quickbooks Online Management
Blue Heron Advantage
- Basis Tracking
- Expense Advisory
- Tax Planning and Tax Efficiency
The amount of money people save on average by using a bookkeeper rather than just getting end of year taxes prepared can vary depending on a number of factors, including the complexity of their business, the amount of transactions they have, and the experience of the bookkeeper. However, studies have shown that small businesses can save an average of $500-$1,000 per year by using a bookkeeper.
Here are some of the reasons why people save money by using a bookkeeper:
- Bookkeepers can help you keep track of your finances and identify areas where you can save money.
- Bookkeepers can help you prepare your taxes accurately and on time, which can help you avoid penalties and interest.
- Bookkeepers can provide you with valuable insights into your business finances, which can help you make better business decisions.
- If you are looking to save money on your taxes and improve your business finances, I encourage you to consider hiring a bookkeeper.
- Bookkeepers can help you save time by taking care of the day-to-day bookkeeping tasks, such as entering transactions and reconciling accounts.
- Bookkeepers can help you reduce stress by taking care of the financial aspects of your business so you can focus on running your business.
- Bookkeepers can help you improve your cash flow by tracking your income and expenses and providing you with reports that show where your money is going.
If you are a small business owner, I encourage you to consider hiring a bookkeeper. It is one of the best investments you can make for your business.
Take The Next Step To Grow Your Business
Partner with Blue Heron CPAs